Israel vs. The Arabs   Who deserves the right to Jerusalem

Vote Statistics & Data
Total votes: 417602

You are from United States US. You support:

Israel

93.8%
The Arabs

6.2%

Viranda FR Observer (5 years 3 months ago)

God help me, I put aside a whole afternoon to fgirue this out.

Luis Observer (5 years 3 months ago)

You\'ve got to be kidding me-it\'s so trnasapertnly clear now!

Sridevi AU Observer (5 years 3 months ago)

Deep thiknnig - adds a new dimension to it all.

ISRAEL! Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 3 months ago)

Arabs don\'t deserve it, they keep spilling bl00d in here and k*lling people in the holly city, they keep acting violent instead of trying to talk things out, they are the bullies and they should not win.

Abdalla Observer (5 years 3 months ago)

There\'s a terrific aomnut of knowledge in this article!

Terence PT Observer (5 years 3 months ago)

Always the best content from these proigdious writers.

levrtton AU Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

@Who deserves the right to Mecca?: Another lie - by law no one but muslims are allowed in Mecca.

CHECK: YNET.CO.IL IL Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

TYPE W*W*W* (WITHOUT THE *). + THE SITE\'S NAME & LOOK WHAT THE \"PRECIOUS\" PALES KIDS ARE DOING! Graduation Party in Gaza: blown up bus Gaza-style education: children dressed in Islamic Jihad terrorists, held models of rifles and chanted slogans against Israel. \"When I grow up I will join the Islamic Jihad and the platoons Al - Quds, will fight the Zionist enemy and send him a missile, until I die as a martyr,\" said one of the preschoolers. ^^ THEY DON\'T DESERVE THE HOLLY

ебать RU Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

муслимов

Olga Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

I S R A E L - 100%

Anna Maslova RU Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

FULL SUPPORT OF ISRAEL

ебать RU Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

муслимов

Who deserves the right to Mecca? US Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

I know some Christians who live in Mecca. OK, so they never had a government or currency or language. They have as much right to claim Mecca as Pales have to claim Israel.

ебать Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

муслимов

Palestine GR Voted for The Arabs The Arabs (5 years 4 months ago)

YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING STUPID! Instead of actually doing something in your life or having one, you make stupid blogs. That is because you can defend yourself in real life, if you clearly look, you would see that 90.9% don\'t have a life, and the other 9.1% just got here by mistake. -.-

RUSSIAN - ANTIMUSLIM RU Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

Fuсk them all. This mother fuсker. FULL SUPPORT TO ISRAEL

Bruce Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

MUSLIMS DIRTY COWARD PIGS. AMERICA FOR ISRAEL

Why do Jews Waste Time? US Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

Vastly fewer Jews than Muslims register vastly more votes than Muslims on this site. The site has only an infinitesimal amount of intelligent Muslim participation. Why do we Jews waste our time? I am on the verge of terminating my participation - writing here serves no purpose other than venting and I think I should strive for a more useful activity.

@the fake-danish but real idiot DE Voted for Israel Israel (5 years 4 months ago)

DANGER OF LIFE: HE IS NOT DANISH - HE IS NOT HUMAN - HE IS A LYING CRAZY MUSLIM. DANGER OF LIFE: HE IS NOT DANISH - HE IS NOT HUMAN - HE IS A LYING CRAZY MUSLIM. DANGER OF LIFE: HE IS NOT DANISH - HE IS NOT HUMAN - HE IS A LYING CRAZY MUSLIM. DANGER OF LIFE: HE IS NOT DANISH - HE IS NOT HUMAN - HE IS A LYING CRAZY MUSLIM. DANGER OF LIFE: HE IS NOT DANISH - HE IS NOT HUMAN - HE IS A LYING CRAZY MUSLIM. DANGER OF LIFE: HE IS NOT DANISH - HE IS NOT HUMAN - HE IS A LYING CRAZY MUSLIM. DANGER

reality DK Voted for The Arabs The Arabs (5 years 4 months ago)

Israel based on the myths and legends, and this german zionist grew on the intolerance and ignorance .Stupidity and hatred will grow up and prosper , as long as people like this ugly racial zionist from germany live in this world.

By: expressingmyopinion, June 1, 2009

URL:

Category: Politics

Poll relevance: Israel

Subscribe to polls newsletter